#8 Broomstick Twist
Targets: Abdominals and obliques
– Sit on a bench or the ground
– Position a stick on the back of your shoulders
– Place your hands or wrists over each side of the stick with arms extended
– Rotate your torso through waist to one side and then repeat the movement on the opposite side
Make it Tougher:
Perform the rotation standing up on one leg.
Things to Avoid: Don’t twist too far, just go as far as what you are comfortable with. You should not experience pain in the rep and you should not pull your body through the motion with your arms, leveraging the stick on your shoulders.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017