#2 Bicycle Kicks
Targets: Abdominals and obliques
– Lying on your back, fully extend your legs off the ground
– Your entire body should be parallel to the ground
– Place your arms above your head or off to the side for added stability
– Slowly bring your left leg toward your chest, bending at the knee as it comes to the chest and making sure to bring it as close as it will go
– When your left leg is at your chest, bring your right leg, bending at the knee, toward your chest
– Next, extend your left leg back to a straight position
– Note: To put more emphasis on the obliques, you can bring your torso up (with your hands behind your head), and twist your torso so your elbow meets the opposite knee as it comes towards your chest
How to Make it Tougher:
Hold the lowered position for one to two seconds before alternating to the other leg.
Things to Avoid: Do not allow your legs to touch the ground at the bottom of each rep. Instead, keep them two to six inches above the ground.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017