#9 Army Crawls On A Towel
Target: Upper and lower abdominals and obliques
– Put your feet on a towel and get in a plank position
– Rest your forearms at the end of an exercise mat
– Army crawl your way up the mat, moving one forearm in front of the other
– Remember to maintain a plank position as you slide forward
– When you get to the end of the mat, reverse the motion and crawl back to the other end of the mat
Make it Tougher:
Lift one leg off the ground as you move forward and back on the mat.
Things to Avoid: As you move, try to keep your hips level in a plank.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017