#3 Side Plank
– Lie on your left side with your knees straight
– Prop your upper body up on your left elbow and forearm
– Raise your hips until your body forms a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders
– Hold this position for 30 seconds
– Turn around so that you’re lying on your right side and repeat
How to Make it Tougher:
While holding the basic position, lift and lower your top leg. Gradually work toward holding the upper leg for 5 to 10 seconds. You could also support your body with your hand instead of resting on your forearm.
Things to Avoid:
Don’t allow your hips or any part of your butt to touch the ground.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017