#7 Reverse Crunch
– Lie on the floor with your lower back flat
– Place your hands behind your head or extend them out alongside your body
– Crossing your legs at the ankles, lift your feet up towards the ceiling
– Pull your lower back off the floor as you contract your abs
– Lift your legs toward the ceiling with each contraction
– Go slower on the way down
How to Make it Tougher:
Hold the top position for three to five seconds and then lower your body slowly to the start position.
Things to Avoid: Don’t use momentum to make any of these movements. Instead, make sure to keep control throughout the whole movement.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017