– Lie face up with your legs and arms extended
– Keeping your knees and elbows locked, simultaneously raise your upper body and lower body while trying to touch your fingers to toes
– Hold the V body position for two seconds and then lower your body to the starting position
How to Make it Tougher:
Hold the V position at the top for about five seconds and then lower your upper and lower body slower or hold a medicine ball above your lower abs during the whole movement.
Things to Avoid:
Don’t get preoccupied with touching your toes. If you can do it, great. If not, reach upwards in that direction or touch your knees. The point is to create a V shape and use the power of your core to make the movement happen.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017