#10 Windshield Wipers
Target: Obliques and abdominals
– Lie on your back with your arms out at your sides
– Keep your palms down, legs extended toward the ceiling and hold your feet together
– Tighten your abs and slowly lower your legs to the right as far as you can and then repeat to the other side
– To maintain proper form and avoid momentum, you can pause in the middle of the movement
Make it Tougher:
Lower your legs so your feet barely touch the ground and then move to the other side. Hold the position where your feet are just above the ground on both sides.
Things to Avoid:
Don’t use momentum with this exercise and make sure you keep the back of your head on the ground throughout the whole movement.
-Michael Seril, MS
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017