#6 Russian Twist
Targets: Abdominals and obliques
– Sit on the floor with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor
– Hold your arms straight out in front of your chest with your palms facing down
– Lean back so that your torso is at a 45-degree angle to the floor
– Twist to the right as far as you can, pause, and then reverse the movement and twist to the left
How to Make it Tougher:
Keep one leg off the ground throughout the whole movement. Switch to the other leg on the next set.
Also, you can hold a medicine ball or a weight plate in front of you while doing the exercise.
Things to Avoid: Improper positioning. Remember to keep your chest up and shoulders back and maintain great seated posture throughout the whole movement.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017