#5 Alternating Superman
Targets: Abdominals and lower back muscles
– Get into a push-up position
– Lift your right arm and left leg at the same time without moving your torso
– Hold the position for at least a two count
– Return to the starting position and then repeat, lifting your opposite leg and arm
How to Make it Tougher:
Instead of lifting your opposite arm and leg, lift the same arm and leg off the ground, which will raise one side of your body. From there, repeat on the other side.
Things to Avoid:
Make sure your whole body is parallel to the ground and don’t allow your lower back to sink lower than your body. Also, make sure your butt doesn’t point too high up in the air.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017