Here are some of the best fitness posts from this past week that I like to call Friday Night Links. It was a bit of a slow week with most blogs because of the Holidays, but I think it will pick up again next week.
The 6 Best Links Of The Week
- Rusty over at FitnessBlackbook.com takes an indepth look at workout splits. Great post!
- The Diesel Crew continues their innovative ways with a killer core workout with chains.
- Seriously Steve? You’re killin it man! 6 count burpees, pullups and jumping rope.
- Mark’s Daily Apple gives some great tips for going over your 2008 and preppin for 2009.
- Mike’s new site launches with a new design. Pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.
Congrats to Straighttothebar.com
- They’ve been online for 5 years now. That’s a hell of an accomplishment in the fickle fitness market. Congrats Scott.
Did I miss any good posts? Please leave me a comment below if you made a good post, or read a great post this week!