Here are some of the best fitness posts from this past week that I like to call Friday Night Links. It was a bit of a slow week with most blogs because of the Holidays, but I think it will pick up again next week.
The 6 Best Links Of The Week
Avoding a Typical BodyBuilding Split
- Rusty over at FitnessBlackbook.com takes an indepth look at workout splits. Great post!
Chain Situps by the Diesel Crew
- The Diesel Crew continues their innovative ways with a killer core workout with chains.
Steve Maxwell’s grueling New Years circuit
- Seriously Steve? You’re killin it man! 6 count burpees, pullups and jumping rope.
Reflecting, Regrouping and Resolving
- Mark’s Daily Apple gives some great tips for going over your 2008 and preppin for 2009.
- Mike’s new site launches with a new design. Pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.
Congrats to Straighttothebar.com
- They’ve been online for 5 years now. That’s a hell of an accomplishment in the fickle fitness market. Congrats Scott.
Did I miss any good posts? Please leave me a comment below if you made a good post, or read a great post this week!
Latest posts by Vic Magary (see all)
- What’s the Healthiest Alcohol? - Apr 23, 2013
- Destination X—What’s The Exact Body You Want? - Mar 9, 2013
- How to Save Money while Eating Super Healthy - Mar 8, 2013
Friday Night Links
This article is about the best fitness posts from the past holiday week also known as Friday Night Links. Let me know what you think... enjoy!
Some great reading there. And cheers for the link.
Thanks for the great links!
All the Best,
A pretty good name, Friday night link.