#5. You’re Not Eating Often Enough
So we touched on eating enough, but that still leaves eating often enough. Eating every three hours keeps your metabolism burning at a higher rate. In effect you will actually be creating more hunger, enabling yourself to reach those calorie goals. When you’re trying to gain, this is essential. Chances are, if you’re trying to gain more than 10 pounds, you’ll need a little extra appetite. The more often you eat, the more often you’ll get used to eating. This is great news for conquering the amount of food you’ll need to eat to gain. In order to support growth, your body requires at least your bodyweight in pounds x 20kcal.
- One of the classic ways to boost your metabolism in the morning is beginning your day with a glass of ice cold water. Next, protein is always essential for a healthy to start the day for a variety of reasons including brain function and producing lasting energy stores for the day.
- Lunch & Dinner. Whenever you prepare to cook, you can save yourself a ton of time and remove thinking from your next meal by preparing double portions. Break
- It’s absolutely critical to keep healthy snacks around that contain some protein, some fat and some carbohydrates. Keep away from starchy snacks and chips in the interest of gaining healthy mass. Organic nuts, food bars and protein shakes are always useful.
- Post Workout. As you probably know by now, intense exercise burns calories and you need to have a surplus of caloric intake leftover if you want to gain weight. If you’re an ectomorph trying to gain, accept the food coma and enjoy those calories.
Latest posts by Terry (see all)
- How Important Are Net Carbs For Building Huge Muscle? - Apr 28, 2017
- The Matt Damon Workout Explained - Apr 27, 2017
- Watercress – Benefits And The Best Way To Consume It - Apr 26, 2017