Let’s talk sex, baby! Everyone loves sex, right? Something everyone can agree on. So, what if we told you we knew something that could make your sex life even BETTER? Well, we do! It’s called Woo.
This post contains affiliate links and Gym Junkies will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links.
Thanks to WOO, a new organic coconut “love oil” aka lube that will knock your socks off…literally. Whether you’re playing with yourself or playing with a partner – Woo takes it to a whole new level. Imagine, even better sex.
Now that we have your full attention, let’s continue….
Woo is a 100% organic, gluten-free, non-toxic, aka clean AF, tasty, fun bottle of lube made just for you. It’s made from coconuts, tastes like vanilla frosting, and has no BS chemicals in it, so it is totally safe for all.
I know you’re probably thinking, “so, why not just stick to good ol’ coconut oil?”
Time to spice it up with the BEST LUBE EVER.
That’s right. Here’s why…
Why Woo is Right For You
First of all, it being non-toxic, all organic product means it is extra safe, which is especially important considering the places it will be used on (gotta protect the goods) and it is not your average coconut oil found at the supermarket. You won’t find any silicones, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc in Woo.
Coconut oil obviously being the inspiration for this product was great, it just needed a few extra ingredients and the company behind Woo did just that!
By adding just a few other ingredients, the perfect personal lubricant was born – tried and true!
The branding is modern, subtle, and cool, as opposed to loud and trashy like most lubes and we are all for that.
Who doesn’t appreciate good branding/marketing?
Back to the top-notch ingredients –
The main ingredient used, unrefined virgin coconut oil, is antibacterial, antimicrobial, PH balancing, just to name a few beneficial properties.
Consider unrefined coconut oil the gold standard of coconut oils.
This type of oil offers the most of the benefits. It is extracted from fresh coconut using a wet-milled fermentation process that protects the beneficial properties of the coconut. Unrefined coconut oil has been found to have the highest antioxidant levels.
This process does use heat but studies show that it does not harm the oil or reduce nutrient levels. In fact, the heat may be beneficial and create a higher quality oil. With less refinement, you get a bigger coconut flavor!
Plus, you also receive more nutrients. When coconut oil is refined, the baking and bleaching reduce the number of polyphenols and medium-chain fatty acids available.
These compounds are what offer the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits; thus, unrefined coconut oil may be better if you’re taking it to boost your health… or in this case, your sex life!
Coconut Oil Health Benefits and Uses
- Kills germs: Coconut oil is packed with medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) that kill germs such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Increases sex drive: You come in contact with free radicals every day, which lower your sex drive. Coconut oil is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- Free from chemicals: Coconut oil is free from harmful chemicals and synthetic preservatives. It’ll go easy on you and in you.
- It has been shown to increase the absorption of calcium and magnesium
- A source of energy when consumed orally — start licking!
- Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily
- It can help improve sleep when taken daily
- May support healthy thyroid function
- Studies show that it can help improve insulin levels when consumed regularly
- Topically, it help skin heal faster after injury or infection because of its beneficial fats
- When used consistently on skin it can help get rid of cellulite
- Some evidence shows that the beneficial fats in coconut oil can help with depression and anxiety
- When taken regularly, it can boost hormone production
- Can relieve the pain of hemorrhoids when used topically
- Boost circulation
Don’t you think?
Woo Coconut Love Oil Ingredient List
Its pretty clean and simple. Aside from the coconut oil, the only other key ingredients are:
- Edible tastes just like vanilla cupcakes.
- Promotes Sexual Arousal: Vanilla neutralizes the effects of free radicals and helps to enhance your libido and sex drive.
- Mood Enhancer: The scent of Vanilla fights feelings of anxiety and depression and inspires happiness.
- Soothes Inflammation: Vanilla soothes inflammation and reduces nervous disorders.
- Great consistency for longer, wetter, better sex sessions.
- Promotes Relaxation: Beeswax relieves stress and helps with relaxation.
- Rehydration: Vitamin A in Beeswax softens and hydrates dry skin and lips. Both kinds.
- Relieves Pain: Used for swelling and inflammation, Beeswax relieves pain.
- Added, natural, sweetness.
- Fights Germs: Stevia reduces bacteria.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Rich in antioxidants like flavonoids, triterpenes, tannins, caffeic acid kaempferol, and quercetin, Stevia eliminates free radicals.
- Zero-Calorie: No harmful chemicals, additives, or calories.
Who’s counting calories during sex anyway? You are burnin’ em’!
Alright. So, clearly we have all the reasons why this lube is so great.
So, what’s the downside?
Since Woo is oil-based, it is highly recommended that you do NOT use it with latex condoms as it will increase breakage.
What Else Should You Know About Woo?
We know its great for personal lubricant, safe to use with toys, unsafe to use with latex condoms.
Also, since it is oil-based, you can expect for it to solidify if it’s stored too cold, just as coconut oil would. Not to worry though! Rub onto yourself (or your partner ) to create some heat and get right down to business.
PS: you can purchase your love oil here for $24.99 + free shipping.
We’re a fan of clean products that are beneficial to your health in any way. Whether you are trying to define your abs, lower your cholesterol, spice up your sex life or all the above!
Do yourself ( and someone else! ) a favor and order up some Woo for play
Latest posts by Terry Asher (see all)
- How Can Meal Replacements Help Your Health Goals? - May 28, 2021
- The Best Scientific Ways To Lose Weight - May 28, 2021
- A Range of New Smartwatches That Track Body Temperature and Blood Pressure - May 18, 2021