Women love a man with confidence! Especially when it comes to being confident in the bedroom. And what’s a better confidence booster than knowing you are an all star in the sack?
What if you could take something to perform even BETTER?
Let’s be honest, whether or not you actually need the stuff or not, who isn’t somewhat interested in trying a male enhancement supplement just for sh*ts and giggles?
We are down to try mostly anything that will deliver powerful sexual performance, as well as harder, better, faster, and larger erections and overall better sex because…. why not?
Unfortunately, they are not all as good as they say they are or everyone would be popping them like skittles.
On the bright side, that is why we are here!
We’ve tried countless over-the-counter male supplements out there claiming to boost your stuff and today we are here to bring you a full review on Noxitril, a formula of natural, organic ingredients and aphrodisiacs, Noxitril is a dietary supplement that promises to improve testosterone, boost energy and vitality, and unlock your full sexual potential.
Here is what we discovered…
What Does Noxitril Do?
Noxitril is designed to help you achieve more during sex, by improving your body in many important key areas. The end result is a simple supplement that can significantly improve sex for both you and your partner!
This is great because there is no need to schedule an awkward doctors visit to try to get a prescription, and certainly no need for any type of procedures and it is only a few clicks away from arriving at your doorstep.
With Noxitril your erections will be improved, last longer, your energy and libido will be on fire and you can take it whenever you choose!
What’s in Noxitril?
Noxitril developed a formal with all natural, organic ingredients ensuring every capsule in a safe, natural, holistic way. By using common well-researched aphrodisiacs, such as L-Arginine, Ginseng, and Tongkat Ali, etc.
Those probably ring a bell, huh?
You might recognize some of those ingredients as they are popular in the world of natural enhancers.
Well, thankfully, these few ingredients are proven to actually work! However, we must admit, we found it strange that only a few ingredients were listed on their site.
As far as the rest, we had to do some researching. Here is the full ingredients list.
- Maca Root
- Tribulus Terrestris aka Devil’s Weed
- Nettle Root
- Oat Straw
- Cayenne Pepper
- Tongkat Ali
Warning: Some of these are known to increase sperm count and improve fertility, so be safe!
The suggested use is two capsules once a day, or as directed by your health care professional.*
We’ll dig a little deeper into some of these ingredients for you guys..
According to their summarizations of the available clinical evidence, sites like WebMD.com suggest that consuming about 1,400 to 2,700 mg per day of Panax Ginseng may help improve sexual function in those with erectile dysfunction.
- Ginseng has been shown to improve erectile dysfunction .It’s known to have aphrodisiac properties and to increase energy and stamina in men.
- L-Arginine is a great addition and personal favorite in this formula. It is a widely used amino acid, that is a vasodilator which helps pump blood into your organs- think faster and better blood flow = improved erections!
- Tribulus, another common and effective ingredient has mainly been used as an herbal testosterone booster, or included in formulations to promote increased muscle mass or strength.
- Maca root, another one we like. Not only can you say goodbye to sexual dysfunction, but this ancient South American root has many other benefits.
This plant contains over 55 phyto-chemicals that are beneficial to the body and are known to enhance sexual performance.
- Nettle Root has traditionally been used as an herbal treatment for improving prostate health. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and diuretic to help ease BPH symptoms, and it does do without the negative side effects you can get with some medications.It’s also believed to increase natural testosterone levels which helps improve sexual performance and response.
- Oat Straw is widely used in male enhancement formulas. It is said to work by increasing free testosterone, which is the only kind your body can actually use.
- Cayenne Pepper contains Capsaicin which helps improves blood circulation by opening up blood vessels, allowing an increased amount of blood to flow through.
- Tongkat Ali, similar to Oat Straw, is thought to increase the presence of free testosterone.
What Are The Benefits of Noxitril?
The benefits that are promised to be made by taking Noxitril are pretty similar to those made by most sexual performance supplements.
They say you should expect to see:
- Stronger, longer lasting erections.
- Improved energy and libido.
- Greater stamina.
- Better orgasms.
Sounds good to us!
But hey, don’t they all say that?
Noxitril Side Effects
Based on different research, experience, and reviews, it is common to feel one or more of the following side effects:
- Changes in blood pressure
- Difficulty sleeping
- Decrease in heart rate
- Abdominal Discomfort
- Irritated stomach
Keep in mind, these are potential side effects and do not always affect everyone, but do not freak out if it happens to you.
Where To Buy Noxitril?
You can purchase it directly through their site here.
Noxitril is available in the following quantities:
1 Bottle (60 capsules): $59.95
3 Bottles: $119.90 ($39.96 per bottle)
6 Bottles: $179.85 ($29.98 per bottle)
Regardless of which option you choose, your order will come with a $9.95 S&H charge, along with a 30-day money back guarantee, which begins the day your package arrives. In order to request one or if anything else goes south you can contact customer support at 866-223-2864 or email@example.com.
We give Noxitril a 2.5 out of 5.Not too bad, not too stellar. Reason being, while we did notice some benefits from the ingredients, it was nothing ground breaking in the bedroom.
We did like that they aren’t a scammy “free trial” type of company, however, there were a few red flags we came across. Overall, it wasn’t bad and could possibly work better for you. The choice is yours!